SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA - THIRD CHAKRA
Seven chakras are positioned throughout our body, from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, and color, and governs specific functions that help make us, well humans.
This post will deal with the third chakra.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA – THIRD CHAKRA
The Solar Plexus is the energy distribution center, the first of the chakras of relationships.
Location: midway between the rib cage and the navel, this is the sense of identity. Organs: The Solar plexus chakra is associated with the: pancreas, liver, gall bladder, spleen, digestive system, and nervous system.
Element: The solar plexus chakra is associated with the fire element because fire provides warmth and comfort but can also cause fear and terror. This chakra spans a wide emotional area.
The solar plexus chakra allows one to know oneself.
Some signs that the Solar Plexus Chakra is out of balance are:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Poor ability to make decisions or judge a situation accurately
- A feeling that you are more important than other people
- Trouble taking action or getting things done
- low tolerance to infection
- hormone disorders,
- have a low tolerance for many foods.
- fear of the displeasure of others, and disappointing others
- fear of subordinating your life and pleasures to the will of others.
- Physically you have the strength to fight infections, are free of allergic reactions, and can use the nutrients you ingest.
- Spiritually, when the solar plexus is in balance you are free to interpret the world through your own thoughts and emotions and not live in fear of violating the dictums of others.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA – Color
The color associated with the solar plexus chakra is Yellow. Yellow is the symbol of the mind, intellect, high intelligence, and wisdom. It is a positive magnetic vibration that acts as an equalizer for irritable conditions of the nervous system. The solar plexus is the organizing brain of the nervous system and as such, is an important power center that should be kept in perfect equilibrium.
All the yellow stones – topaz, citrine, yellow zircon, amber – are used with the solar plexus chakra.
Healing and the solar plexus chakra
For healing, these stones are said to aid in the treatment of diabetes and constipation. They can also be used to neutralize a haggard or a fat
Yellow crystals help restore balance to the Solar Plexus Chakra. The benefits of just a few minutes a day with one of these crystals resting on the chakra location are substantial. Do this in bright sunlight if possible. The benefits are enhanced if the crystal therapy is augmented with Yoga positions that focus on the midsection and with meditation that seeks answers to your true desires.
More crystals: Yellow Aventurine, yellow agate, yellow jasper, orange calcite, pyrite, tiger eye, golden Apatite.
you can read more about the chakras in the following articles: